A Message From The President:
The 2020 SSTC tennis summer season, as crazy as it may be, is now well underway. I want to first of all thank everyone for their patience and understanding during this most difficult time. The SSTC board has been actively involved with discussions and decision making and will continue to do this on your behalf. We are trying our very best to keep everyone safe and healthy. But, you also need to make wise choices in order to ensure the safety of everyone concerned. We ask for your full cooperation in adhering to the rules (strict and suggested) for safe play. We remind you that you are playing at your own risk. These changes will come into effect on Friday, June 12th, 2020.
I am pleased to announce the following changes to our Rules and Guidelines:
· All four courts will now be available for doubles play. Please exercise good judgement and follow the rules and guidelines we have provided
· Court booking remains mandatory
· Booking rules go back to normal with one hour of play per membership daily. Booking times will remain staggered by a half hour
· Gates will now be closed (the geese were getting in). Please use your racket or towel to access courts
· No guests are allowed to play this season
· We are not putting the furniture out as it may encourage social gathering
Please re-read the attached Rules for Play and use common sense so we can all remain healthy and safe.
Thank for you for your continued cooperation,