Want to become a member of the Sans Souci Copperhead Association (SSCA)?
What is the Sans Souci Copperhead Association?
We are a volunteer organization that works to protect and enhance the cottage experience in our area.
Since 1912, the SSCA has partnered with other organizations on the Bay (Georgian Bay Association, Georgian Bay Forever, Georgian Bay Land Trust and Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve) to keep its members informed about local matters and to advocate for sustaining our unique environment. At the same time, a variety of programs for all ages (a children’s Day Camp, Environment Day, Sailing Camp and Regattas, Book Club, Yoga, the annual SSCA Regatta and Art Show, Cottage Social potluck dinners) and facilities (two Sport Courts, a Fitness Centre) are offered to cottagers and their guests at the Community Centre on Frying Pan Island throughout the summer.
- receive a weekly e-Newsletter containing information about SSCA events & programs and local area news during the summer (monthly in the off-season)
- have access to the Member Directory and a printable Phonebook on the SSCA web-site
- receive one hard-copy Member Directory each year
- have access to SSCA Georgian Bay – our private group Facebook page
- have access to the SSCA Emergency Response program
- become a member of the Georgian Bay Association (GBA) automatically
Membership fees are yearly and are invoiced as of January 1st for the current year.
There are two categories of membership –
- Full Membership: fee is C$200.00 (includes C$50.00 Georgian Bay Association fees) per year.
- Associate Membership (under 30 years of age): fee is C$50.00 (exempt of Georgian Bay Association fees) per year.
(If you are a member of another of the GBA affiliated associations, you will not pay their membership fee twice.)
Join our community of individuals who treasure the Sans Souci area of Georgian Bay and help us preserve it!