SSCA dues are now payable for 2024 and due by January 31st. Please note our renewal payment process and mailing address has changed. Please read this entire message for new details on payment.
Dues this year are $200 (primary member – can include 1 spouse or partner associate non-voting member). If you are under 30 years old, you qualify for Associate (non-voting) membership of $50. A Dual Association Membership is $150 for Individuals that are members of another GBA recognized association and have already paid their GBA dues ($50) with their other Association.
We also encourage donations to the Community Center Fund, the Contingency Fund and to the GBA.
To submit all dues payments and NEW payment instructions, go to our New Payment Portal:
Please Note: We prefer e-transfer payment as the bank fees are lower and it is instantaneous. If you pay by cheque, processing may be delayed.
When you pay your dues, we ask that you please confirm the completeness and accuracy of your member profile data. Updates can be made by going to our website at https://ssca.info/membership-renewal/
, log in, and edit your member profile data..
What do you get for your membership?
- Participation in a Ratepayers Group advocating for you at all levels of government on issues important to our area.
- Membership in the Georgian Bay Association providing a voice on matters that affect all of Georgian Bay and the Great Lakes.
- Regular newsletter updates on the Environment, Fire and Safety, Community activities and vital local news
- Access to Community Programmes such as the SSCA Regatta, Day and Sailing camps, book club, pot luck suppers, kayak races, sport court games, presentations of interest, guided hikes, model boat races and lots more
- An annual Member Directory (mailed if payment received by March 31st)
We welcome all cottagers and year round residents in the Sans Souci area.
Thank you in advance. We look forward to seeing you on the Bay.
PS: Payments received by March 31st will be mailed a copy of the 2024 Member Directory.